WHAT WE DO
We believe everyone should understand how to drink safely, stay healthy and live longer lives.
We support public health teams and organisations to develop evidence-based alcohol awareness campaigns and signpost people who need help to cut down to support.
We provide Alcohol Awareness training, events and print materials, as well as online self assessment.
- Alcohol Aware Employer inititiative - supports employers to promote alcohol awareness
- Drink Checker, our online self assessment website, signposting to local alcohol services or your EAP
- Alcohol Awareness Training for HR teams, Line Managers and Health Champions
- Alcohol Health Roadshows with Alcohol-Free Drinks Tastings for Wellbeing Days & Benefits Fairs
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- Print campaigns for workplaces - Scratch Cards, Unit & Calorie Calculator Wheels, Fact sheets, Mini Unit Cards
- Print campaigns for public health - Pharmacy Bags, Beermats, GP & Pharmacy leaflets, JC Decaux artwork, Scratch Cards, Unit & Calorie Calculator Wheels, Fact Sheets, Mini Unit Cards
Get in touch
For information on any of our services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 3151 2420