E-LEARNING FOR WORKPLACES
Our Drink Checker E-Learning can be used for induction, wellbeing training or as a resource for your health champions and mental health first aiders, offering information on alcohol and mental health, stress and work and supporting a colleague. It can also signpost to your EAP.
Drink Checker also allows employees to confidentially and anonymously check their drinking levels and receive instant feedback on what their drinking levels mean for their health.
Drink Checker uses evidence based techniques to help you promote alcohol awareness while also signposting to support services for those who want to cut down.
Drink Checker was very easy to implement and has been widely used by our staff. This is a great, respectful and uncomplicated way to address employees’ drinking habits and support employees’ health when it comes to alcohol.
— Lise Tottrup Brennum, Lundbeck
Drink Checker E-Learning:
- Evidence-based, recommended by NICE and the World Health Organisation, and proven to reduce heavy drinking
- Fact sheets on alcohol and mental health, stress and work and supporting a colleague
- Unique customisation options mean we signpost to your EAP
- Employees can use our drink diary and goal setting tools to cut down and see how much they’re saving
- Complements your health and wellbeing calendar
- Supports further understanding of alcohol issues and risks
- Digital assets and print materials to help you promote the tool
- Anonymised data reports on demographics, uptake and risk profiles, to help you demonstrate impact
For more information about our E-Learning, please email email@example.com or call us on 020 3151 2420.