NHS EMPLOYEES & PATIENTS
We work with NHS Trusts, Public Health teams and CCGs to promote alcohol awareness to staff, patients and the general public.
For NHS employees:
- Online Drink Checker allows NHS employees to check their drinking and find signposting to your Trust or CCG EAP, OH service or local alcohol services
- Alcohol Awareness Training for HR/OH teams on how to create a healthy alcohol culture at work
- Line Manager Training on Alcohol Awareness - how to spot an alcohol issue and where to signpost to support
- Alcohol Awareness Training for Mental Health Champions
- Lunch & Learn sessions for all employees on the impact on mental and physical health
- Alcohol Health Roadshow Toolkit - print materials and alcohol-free drinks recommendations to help you run an Alcohol Heath Roadshow with alcohol-free drinks tasting for your employees
For NHS patients:
- Online Drink Checker uses AUDIT-C and can be completed as part of alcohol CQUIN with patients - can also be bespoke for each clinic, hospital or local community
- Print Materials such as Audit C scratch cards, unit/calorie calculator wheels, posters, beermats, fact sheets
- Alcohol Awareness IBA Training for HCAs and One You advisers
Our scratch cards and Drink Checker can be used to support the smoking and alcohol CQUIN.
Get in Touch
If you'd like to discuss how our approach can help your patients, staff or community or learn more about the work we've done with Trusts, CCGs and Local Authorities, or if you'd like us to send you some samples of our materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 3151 2420