WHAT WE DO
We believe everyone should understand how to drink safely, stay healthy and live longer lives.
We support public health teams and employers to develop evidence-based alcohol awareness campaigns and signpost people who need help to cut down to support.
Drink Checker Work - Our New Free Website for Employers
Our new, free online resource for employers, Drink Checker Work, allows your employees to check their drinking and find information about alcohol and work. Please do feel free to share this website with your employees throughout the year, or for Alcohol Awareness Week, 11-17 November 2019.
- Alcohol Aware Employer inititiative - supports employers to promote alcohol awareness
- Drink Checker, our online self assessment website, signposting to local alcohol services or your EAP
- Alcohol Awareness Training for HR teams, Line Managers and Health Champions
- Alcohol Health Roadshows with Alcohol-Free Drinks Tastings for Wellbeing Days & Benefits Fairs
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- Print campaigns for workplaces - Scratch Cards, Unit & Calorie Calculator Wheels, Fact sheets, Mini Unit Cards
- Print campaigns for public health - Pharmacy Bags, Beermats, GP & Pharmacy leaflets, JC Decaux artwork, Scratch Cards, Unit & Calorie Calculator Wheels, Fact Sheets, Mini Unit Cards
Get in touch
For information on any of our services, please email email@example.com or call us on 020 3151 2420